Rimworld, the game of a thousand stories… of death that is.
This game deserves its price tag, let me explain why.
1. 200+ Hours of content, not counting mods.
2. Very high replayability.
3. Huge modding community.
4. Great game, only in beta. (a.k.a, still being updated)
5. Alot of difficulty settings (For casual gamers and people who like a challange)
6. Art style fits the game really well.
7. Detailed colony builder.
8. Lots of management options and choices.
But there are a few downsides…
1. Huuuuuge learning curve, takes a few hours to learn how to play properly.
2. Stressful to manually put mods in non-crashing order.
The better things easily outweight the negatives, especially because only 1 of the negatives are for vinilla play. If you love building and management/simulation games, get it now. It is worth it 100%.
To start off, this game is awesome.
There are however some things worth mentioning :
1) For starters this game has a huge learning curve, you will probably need to watch a tutorial before you fully get immersed and by immersed I MEAN immersed you can be put to tears when your favorite colonie member dies and so on.
2) Sometimes things can really feel like bs/ a chore, but most of that is ignorable and with mods it can be fixed(I know this isnt an excuse but still).
3) THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT NOTE ===> Thing that are shown in the trailer are insurvivable, for example if your whole base is on FIRE and its a 7v7 collonists vs mechanoids you are NOT going to survive i REPEAT you WONT LIVE.
appart from all this I would recommend this game to anyone who seems even a little bit intrested in this game and besides if you dont like it you can refund it.